ROWVISTA Carbon Rigger (yoke for kayaks)
1. The powerful rocker arm transmits and amplifies the rotation of the handle to the oar blade. The handle rotates just 65° to rotate the blade 85°. That means less stress on your wrists. Patented worldwide.
2. High strength con rods with ball heads transfer the rotation from the handle to the rocker arm independently of the angle of the oar.
3. Positioning cam for defined vertical and horizontal blade positions. This system eliminates the risk of "catching a crab". (An expression used in rowing when the rower is unable to remove the oar blade from the water at the end of the drive stroke)
4. Ball bearings in hinge prevent power loss in the linkage mechanism. Smooth running ball bearings for easy oar blade feathering. That protects your hands and minimizes the formation of blisters.
5. Carbon fiber tubes for handle and oar blade: smooth rowing thanks to lightweight materials, even in the toughest conditions.
6. Release leash to easily and quickly fold up the sculls.